We wanted to survey staff globally across the education sector to cut through all the noise and understand the real challenges and issues people working in education face. Our survey considered the following:
- The biggest daily challenges facing staff in education.
- The top three challenges for education in the year ahead.
- The top three priorities for education in the year ahead.
Over 300 people responded from over 200 institutions around the world and we gathered some valuable insights. You can read our summary report here.
What the results told us
Four key themes developed from our findings:
- Managing time is a daily challenge
- How to recruit learners and students amidst growing competition
- Investing in the right areas to improve student performance
- Meeting student expectations for access to information systems
Drawing upon our experience and working with our customers we worked on a series of blog posts and white papers exploring these themes in more detail, you can read them by clicking the links below;
The next question
Our survey really helped us to explore current trends and understand further the challenges facing all those that work in the education sector. However, a lot has happened since then so as we start to come towards the end of 2017 we are really interested to know if things have changed or stayed the same. As we look to 2018 we would really love to know what you think are going to be the key challenges that lay ahead.
If you can spare 5 minutes and want to add your opinion and thoughts to our current survey then please get involved.
To say thank you for your time if you fully complete the survey and provide your email, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher*.
* All individual data is treated with confidence. We will provide an informative summary of the results of this survey once it has been closed. If you would like to receive this please tick the appropriate box at the end of the survey.